This workshop is for group leaders who are already accredited. This is a Consultation Day format to provide Accredited group leaders with ongoing professional development and an opportunity for peer review of their group delivery. Participants bring a short recorded segment (max. 10 mins) of their parent group work to present to the group.
Consultation Day format involves sharing a short filmed segment of your group delivery for discussion with your peers (no more than 10 minutes).
The number of attendees will be limited to a maximum of 8, therefore please register as soon as possible.
A Consultation Day certificate will be provided to those attending for the full day and presenting a filmed segment.
Please register as soon as possible as workshop places are limited. Successful applicants will be advised after the registration closing date.
More information about Consultation Days can be found as below:
Accredited Incredible Years group leaders.
- Light refreshments will be served. Vegetarian options will be available.
- Please apply as soon as possible as workshop places are strictly limited.
- Note that registration is not a confirmation of acceptance onto the training.
- Applications close at 5pm Tuesday, 22nd August 2017.
- Confirmation of placements on training will be sent after this date.