Application deadline is 22nd August 2017.
The purpose of a Consultation Day is to provide trained group leaders with an opportunity for peer review of their group delivery. This is an invaluable opportunity for skill development within a supportive peer environment. Presentation of your work for peer review at a Consultation Day is a requirement of the Accreditation process.
All group leaders working towards Accreditation must attend at least one Consultation Day to achieve their Accreditation.
Consultation Day format involves sharing a short filmed segment of your group delivery for discussion with your peers (no more than 10 minutes).
The number of attendees will be limited to a maximum of 8, therefore please register as soon as possible.
A Consultation Day certificate will be provided to those attending for the full day and presenting a filmed segment.
Please register as soon as possible as workshop places are limited. Successful applicants will be advised after the registration closing date.
More information about Consultation Days can be found as below:
Trained Incredible Years group leaders.
- Light refreshments will be served. Vegetarian options will be available.
- Please apply as soon as possible as workshop places are strictly limited.
- Note that registration is not a confirmation of acceptance onto the training.
- Applications close at 5pm Tuesday, 22nd August 2017.
- Confirmation of placements on training will be sent after this date.