Application deadline is 28th May 2018.
The purpose of a Consultation Day is to provide trained group leaders with an opportunity for peer review of their group delivery. This is an invaluable opportunity for skill development within a supportive peer environment. Presentation of your work for peer review at a Consultation Day is a requirement of the Accreditation process.
All group leaders working towards Accreditation must attend at least one Consultation Day to achieve their Accreditation.
Consultation Day format involves sharing a short filmed segment of your group delivery for discussion with your peers (no more than 10 minutes).
The number of attendees will be limited to a maximum of 8.
A Consultation Day certificate will be provided to those attending for the full day and presenting a filmed segment.
Successful applicants will be advised after the registration closing date.
More information about Consultation Days can be found as below:
Email Lisa Glynn
Venue: Venue will be confirmed when registration has closed
Phone number: 09 923 4249
Trained Incredible Years group leaders.
- Light refreshments will be served. Vegetarian options will be available.
- Please apply as soon as possible as workshop places are strictly limited.
- Note that registration is not a confirmation of acceptance onto the training.
- Applications close at 5pm Monday, 28th May 2018.
- Confirmation of placements on training will be sent after this date.