The Peer Coach Consultation Day will provide an opportunity for peer coaches to present a short segment of their peer coach session for peer review within a small group. When registering please confirm that you are able to bring a recorded segment of your peer coach work to share.
If you have any further questions regarding workshop content or allocation of places, please contact Lisa Glynn on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refreshments and a light lunch will be provided (vegetarian option included)
Date of consultation Day: Wednesday 21st November 2018
Venue: Auckland (details to follow upon acceptance into training)
To apply please register online.
- Please apply as soon as possible as workshop places are strictly limited
- Note that registration is not a confirmation of acceptance into the training
- Applications close Friday the 12th October 2018
- Confirmation of placements on training will be sent after this date
Trained Incredible Years Parent Programme Peer Coaches.
- Please note, places are strictly limited on all of our workshops
- Applicants wil be advised of the outcome of their application after the closing date
- Refreshments and a light lunch will be provided (vegetarian option included)