In response to our consultation with kaimahi Māori in 2017, we continue to offer consultation days with a Māori-specific focus.
This consultation day will be delivered by Tania Anstiss and Lisa Herewini in partnership, ensuring the usual peer review process (outlined below) is enhanced by recognition and acknowledgement of the skills and knowledge used to incorporate any aspects of matauranga māori into delivery.
We welcome kaimahi Māori working towards their accreditation to register.
Registrations close on Wednesday 19 June 2019
The number of attendees will be limited to a maximum of 8. Successful applicants will be advised after the registration closing date.
A Consultation Day certificate will be provided to those attending for the full day and presenting a filmed segment.
Training commences at 8.30 am and finishes at 4.30 pm.
Training will be held in Auckland.
More information about Consultation Days can be found as below:
Incredible Years Website; https://incredibleyearsnz.co.nz/
Email: [email protected]
Trained Incredible Years Māori Parent Group Leaders.
- Please apply as soon as possible as workshop places are strictly limited.
- Note that registration is not a confirmation of acceptance onto the training.
- Applications close at 5pm on Wednesday 19 June 2019
- Confirmation of placements on training will be sent after this date.
- light catering with vegetarian options will be provided